Wrong manager for approval
•Sometimes SailPoint sends an approval to the wrong manager.
•This indicates that the Reporting Hierarchy in Sinai Central for the person is incorrect.
Missing manager for approval
•Sometimes SailPoint has missing manager and/or director
•This indicates that the Reporting Hierarchy in Sinai Central for the person hasn’t been updated.
How to fix (before submitting the SailPoint request again)
• Contact your Department HR coordinator to update in Sinai Central
• Cancel any current request with the incorrect manager and/or director
• Wait 24 hours for Sinai Central to update SailPoint, then re-submit the request.
If steps above do not work or urgent;
• Please contact the Mount Sinai Service Desk @ 212-241-4357 (4HELP)
• Have them create a ticket for IT Provisioning to update the manager and/or director
For questions regarding SailPoint, Contact SailpointHelp@mountsinai.org