|Notice about Windows|
Already Logged In? Go to the Logged In section found --> Here
When you first navigate to https://msvpn.mssm.edu you will see the following login page:
- Enter your username
- Enter your AD Password
- Enter your VIP Security Code - If you do not have a VIP Security token, please visit http://itsecurity.mountsinai.org/VIP+Two-Factor+Setup for more information.
- Click Logon
You may see more or less on your webtop based upon what AD Groups you are provisioned for. On the dialog at the bottom, click on the "Open" button to run the RDP client.
- School E-mail - If you have a mail-enabled account you will see this icon. Clicking it will auto log you in to your mailbox via Outlook Web Access.
- Intranet - This provides you a direct link to the Mount Sinai Intranet site.
- Remote Desktop - This will give you access to your predefined machine in Active Directory.
- If you are provisioned for RDP, but do not see this Icon, please contact the helpdesk and have your machines Fully Qualified Domain Name (hostname.domain.com) added to your AD Account.
- There is a plugin that will need to be installed to the browser, for this feature to function correctly. This is a one time installation.
- Logout - This button will log you out completely from the VPN service.
- If you have any questions or concerns please contact the Helpdesk (4-7091)