|Notice about Windows|
Citrix Receiver is a REQUIREMENT in order to use Citrix Web Interface, please install Citrix Receiver before logging into the VPN
Below is a list of videos you can watch for more assistance on connecting to MSVPN:
- Video Tutorial - Connecting to MSVPN with Internet Explorer
- Video Tutorial - Connecting to MSVPN with Mozilla Firefox
- Video Tutorial - Connecting to MSVPN with Google Chrome
Already Logged In? Go to the Logged In section found --> Here
- Enter your username
- Enter your AD Password
- Enter your VIP Security Code - If you do not have a VIP Security token, please visit http://itsecurity.mountsinai.org/VIP+Two-Factor+Setup for more information.
- Click Logon
You may see more or less on your webtop based upon what AD Groups you are provisioned for
- Hospital Exchange (E-Mail) - If you have a mail-enabled account you will see this icon. Clicking it will auto log you in to your mailbox via Outlook Web Access.
- Intranet - This provides you a direct link to the Mount Sinai Intranet site.
- *OnsiteHealth* - This is a link for the OnsiteHealth Portal resources. Clicking this will auto log you in to the OSH Portal.
- Citrix Web Interface - Clicking this icon will take you to the Citrix environment so you can access your Citrix apps and desktops.
Notice about Citrix
Citrix Receiver is required for this to function. The system will notify you if you do not have Citrix Receiver installed.
- Logout - This button will log you out completely from the VPN service.